Receive your copy of this ebook for free! Enter your name and email and we will send it to you in a jiffy.
If you missed this Meetup presentation back in March on the North Side, attend now on the South Side!
When a potential customer lands on any website, it will take them few seconds to decide if they will stay or leave. The workshop focuses on applying behavioral science principles in understanding how the prospects make decisions on your website, designing the website with the target audience in mind, as a tool to capture and guide the users to take the desired action. The attendees will walk away with a behavioral framework on how their users make decisions on their website that can be applied immediately with great impact.
1. Target audience: business owners who want more conversions from their websites and designers who want to apply behavioral science in their work
2. Make lasting changes on your website to nudge users and bring more consistent revenue to your business
3. Increase website conversions guaranteed with few subtle, but impactful nudges, once you understand how prospects make decisions on your website.
4. Run a behavioral test on your website and understand how future prospects will react to it
5. Get ready-to-implement nudges to increase website conversions based on behavioral science 6. Do not spend money on designers or software developers until you take this workshop. It will save you money, guaranteed!
Presenter: George Dan is the CEO and Founder of User Nudge, a company specialized in implementing behavioral models for online interfaces.
Mr. Dan holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and currently teaches decision-making courses at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
6:00 – 6:15 network and introductions
6:15 – 7:00 presentation
7:00 – 7:30 Q&A
7:30 – wrap up
About the Chicago Public Library Beverly Branch:
There is a parking lot to the east of the library and ample street parking. The branch is 3 blocks west of the Metra Rock Island 95th Street stop.
Cookies will be served…we hope to see you there!