Happy 4th of July Chicago! WordPress 3.2 is here and ready for dashboard updating. Here's a quick overview of the steps needed to updated your core WordPress installation.
- Log in to your WordPress admin - .../wp-admin/
- Backup your databases
- Update plugins
- Update the core WordPress installation. ....Done
- If you're running in "Network Mode", update your network
- If you're using a caching program such as W3 Total Cache, make sure to flush all caches.
- Check your site, make sure there isn't any breakage
- Check out the new default theme, Twenty Eleven. It's really cool!
If you have any questions, please contact us or well see you at WordCamp Chicago!